"We are a community grounded in God's love (grace), following the way of Jesus and empowered by the Spirit to welcome all people."
"We are called to transform the world by sharing the Good News, growing in the image of Christ, worshipping joyfully and manifesting God's love toward one another and to the world."
In our life and ministry together we are committed to:
- Caring: loving one another
- Serving: compassionate presence with our neighbor and creation
- Openness: responsive to new opportunities and creative in facing emerging challenges
- Including: celebrating the diversity of the human family
- Respecting: welcoming and engaging diverse perspectives, affirming the gifts of other religious traditions/communities and partnering in service
- Nurturing: a vital and informed spiritual journey