Mission & Values
"We are a community grounded in God's love (grace), following the way of Jesus and empowered by the Spirit to welcome all people."
"We are called to transform the world by sharing the Good News, growing in the image of Christ, worshipping joyfully and manifesting God's love toward one another and to the world."
In our life and ministry together we are committed to:
Caring and Nurturing
- We listen and lovingly respond to one another’s needs.
- e support one another in pursuing a vital and informed spiritual journey.
- We engage compassionately with our neighbors.
- We care for all of God’s creation.
Welcoming: Open and Inclusive
- We respond to new opportunities and face emerging challenges creatively.
- We celebrate the diversity of the human family, without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or economic status.
- We affirm the gifts of other religious traditions and communities, and serve together with these communities.
- We welcome all people and engage diverse perspective.